Wednesday, March 31, 2004

Osho's Jokes

One day I met Mulla Nasruddin on the road. He was walking with his two children.

So I said, 'How are your two children?'

He said, 'Both are good.'

I said, 'How old are they?'

He said, 'The doctor is five and the lawyer is seven!'

Dang Dang Doko Dang


Mulla Nasruddin was caught again and again with some woman's hair on his coat. He asked a friend what to do. The friend said, "It is simple. Before entering the house, you just clean your coat. Keep a brush with yourself."

He said, "That's a good idea! It never occurred to me -- so simple!" So one day he found a brush. Outside the house he completely cleaned his coat, and suit, and shirt, and entered the house.

The wife looked at his coat, at his pants, and simply started beating her head and crying and screaming! He said, "What has happened? There is no hair at all!"

She said, "That's why I am crying. It seems you have started loving some bald woman!"

Communism and Zen Fire, Zen Wind