Friday, August 13, 2010

Tale 50 ~ 100 Tales For 10,000 Buddhas


Every day lunch and dinner is sent in a tiffin for Osho and Kranti. After they finish their meal, I find lots of food is left over for Sheelu and me. We both enjoy eating the leftover food and feel happy for not having to go to the kitchen.

Today a bus is arranged to take every one for sight seeing. I am reluctant to go anywhere and not interested at all in sight seeing. My whole interest is to be with Osho. Some friends get annoyed with me. I don’t understand it. I feel it is my choice and freedom to go or not. But they are determined to take me with them and start arguing.

Suddenly Osho comes out of the room and finding what is going on tells the friends to leave me alone. The friends become silent and everyone starts getting in the bus which is waiting there.

I have tears in my eyes. Osho looks at me and laughs which makes me laugh also.

He says, “Tears and smiles together. That is a rare scene.”