Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Osho Jokes

It happened that Mulla Nasruddin used to have a ferryboat, and when times were not good he would carry passengers from one bank to the other.

One day a great schlor, a grammarian, a pundit, was crossing in his ferryboat to the other shore. The pundit asked Nasruddin, "Do you know the Koran? Have you learned the scriptures?"
Nasruddin said, "No, no time."
The scholar said, "Half your life has been wasted."
Then suddenly there arose a storm and the small boat was far from the shore. At any moment it would sink. Asked Nasruddin, "School master, do you know how to swim?"
The man was very afraid, perspiring. He said, "No."
Said Nasruddin, "Then your whole life has been wasted. I am going!"

4 comments:

make money on the internet said...

Hi there , I am very interested in six figure income. Your blog came to my attention by following some links for Osho Jokes. I really think your blog is cool. Unfortunately it was not exactly relevant to six figure income. All in all I am glad I accidently came across your site. I am going to tell my friends about your blog. They are very interested in your subject.I am sure they will visit often. Thanks and make it a great day!

six figure income said...

Hello , I was searching for some info on make money on the internet and stumbled across your blog. Even though Osho Jokes was different than what I thought, it was different enough to get my attention. I really don't understand how I got your page while looking for make money on the internet. Anywho I loved your blog and am very happy I stopped by. Thanks for the interesting read.

make money on the internet said...

Hello , I was searching for some info on six figure income and stumbled across your blog. Even though Osho Jokes was different than what I thought, it was different enough to get my attention. I really don't understand how I got your page while looking for six figure income. Anywho I loved your blog and am very happy I stopped by. Thanks for the interesting read.

personal development said...

Good Day , I just did a search for six figure income and for some reason your site was highlighted! I have a real interest in Osho Jokes and was hoping your site could lead me to more info. Unfortunately it did not have any sources for six figure income
Thanks Anyway!
PS: I really enjoyed your read even though it was not what I had anticipated.