Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Osho Music Meditation Camp in Dehradun, India

Music and Meditation can go well together, Osho says:“To me Music and Meditation are two aspects of the same phenomenon and without music meditation lacks something; without music, meditation is a little dull, unalive. Without meditation, music is simply noise – harmonious, but noise. Without meditation, music is an entertainment; music and meditation should go together. That adds a new dimension to both. Both are enriched by it.”

An Osho music meditation camp is being planned from 13th November to 15th November at Osho Om Bodhisatva Commune, Dehradun, where a new large meditation hall was inaugurated recently by Ma Yoga Neelam, Osho's secretary for India. Swami Narendra Bodhisatva, Ma Amrit Mukti and Ma Divyagandha, three close disciples are running this commune for last few years. Recently some more guest house facilities and two new meditation halls have been added to accommodate about 200 hundred guests in this commune. The music meditation camp will be facilitated by Swami Chaitanya Keerti, editor of Osho World magazine published from New Delhi and Pandit Rajan Sajan Mishra, among other musicians, will be the chief guests during this camp. And Hansraj Hans, another renowned Sufi-singer is also expected to participate.


For further information please contact

Osho Om Bodhisatva Commune

108 Post Office Road, Clement Town

Dehradun, Uttaranchal, India

Phone: 91-135-2640587

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hip is not enough
There was a time, way back in the late 1990s, when coolhunting was still cool, when nearly every Madison Avenue ad agency wanted a resident hipster to interpret the spending habits of those inscrutable ...
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to company construction mn road on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like company construction mn road!

Anonymous said...

Great Blog! Ilike it.I have Totally Free dating site for singlesTake a look if you have a minute. Thanks and have a good one!

Anonymous said...

I just searched "knitting blog" on Google and found your blog.
It is very interesting, keep up the good work.

I think it would be a great asset to my newBlog Directory. Its good for your search rankings and Its free and only takes a few minutes to fill out.

If you like I can add it for you, just visit the site and click the contact button, I don't want to post my email address in your comments, you know how fast spammers pick up stuff like that.

If you could give me a link on your blog to my directory I will give you a featured listing.

William MacDonald
knitting blog

Anonymous said...

Think that could give you some Search Engine popularity, and traffic???

Anonymous said...

I just came across your blog about physical wellness and wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here.
I also have a web site & blog about physical wellness so I know I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch!

Anonymous said...

A really nice Wordpress Blog Hosting

Anonymous said...

I think you're right on track and not many people are willing to admit that they share your views. lost sea is an AWESOME place to discuss LOST.

usersanonimos said...

Great blog it really nice. To learn more about blogger visit
blog The best blog

Anonymous said...

to all of the major RSS feed directories on the Internet.

Anonymous said...

to all of the major RSS feed directories on the Internet.

Anonymous said...

nice blog enjoyed it :)

Keep up the excellent work! and i bookmarked u!
!

personal development said...

Good Day , I just did a search for personal development and for some reason your site was highlighted! I have a real interest in Osho Music Meditation Camp in Dehradun, India and was hoping your site could lead me to more info. Unfortunately it did not have any sources for personal development
Thanks Anyway!
PS: I really enjoyed your read even though it was not what I had anticipated.

make money on the internet said...

Hi there , I am very interested in personal development. Your blog came to my attention by following some links for Osho Music Meditation Camp in Dehradun, India. I really think your blog is cool. Unfortunately it was not exactly relevant to personal development. All in all I am glad I accidently came across your site. I am going to tell my friends about your blog. They are very interested in your subject.I am sure they will visit often. Thanks and make it a great day!

psychic phone reading said...

Nice blog . Your posts were interesting reading. I was looking for free tarot readings related information and found your site. I have a free tarot readings site. You can get an honest and informative reading to help you find your soul mate or lost loved one. You can also get info on numerology and astrology. Please try and visit it, see what you think and enjoy!

six figure income said...

Hello , I was searching for some info on six figure income and stumbled across your blog. Even though Osho Music Meditation Camp in Dehradun, India was different than what I thought, it was different enough to get my attention. I really don't understand how I got your page while looking for six figure income. Anywho I loved your blog and am very happy I stopped by. Thanks for the interesting read.